Wednesday 27 April 2011

peach and pink










Never Fully Dressed XXX "cardigan"
Chanel sunglasses
H&M shoes + simple black dress + ring
American Apparel leggings
Louis Vuitton bag + pacha keychain (bought in Ibiza)



HEY!!

Today the weather was sunny and windy and this combination was perfect to wear my new piece in peach+pink. I bought this special piece the last weekend at Notting Hill and I really love it.
The colors are perfect together for spring and summer and you can wear these colors good with dark green or also black like me. ;)
I met today my friend Cindy at the Oxford Street for a coffee and we had a lot of fun.
There are two days left to the royal wedding and all is getting ready. I will post tomorrow more information and pictures.

HAVE A NIICE EVENING!
Xx

4 comments:

Tatiana Forneck said...

loved the photos, nice looks :) kisses

http://estilize-se.blogspot.com/

Marissa D said...

great look!
oh how i wish i was in london this days for the wedding <3

it is such a fairytale

Unknown said...

hey thanks for your comment on fashiolista! nice blog girl :)

would love if you check out www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

nice photos and great outfit... :)