Saturday 14 May 2011

Tommy Hilfiger House Covent Garden












H&M blazer + ring
Zara bag + trousers + sunglasses
Odd Molly top+shirt
Belstaff boots
Topshop (Topman) america scarf


After yesterday night which I spend with a good friend at the KOKO (Camden Town) I needed a chilly day. I met a friend at Covent Garden and we had coffee and a little shopping tour.
We had also a stop at the Tommy Hilfiger house where you can see the new collection. It looks like a sweet beach house and you get really holiday feeling. I have to say that Tommy Hilfiger isn´t my favorite brand but the new collection is very good. Classy but crazy...and also colorful!! If you are in London for the weekend please have a look. Tomorrow is the last day...

Have a nice evening!

Xx

2 comments:

Tatiana Forneck said...

Loved your look! :)
Kisses
http://estilize-se.blogspot.com/

Vale ♥ said...

What a nice place ! I also love your outfit =) Check out my blog and if you want we can follow each other ! Kisses xoxox

http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com