Tuesday 13 September 2011

green skull






                             PHILIPP PLEIN top; Zara scarf, bag and jeans; Converse shoes
              

Today I had a normal day: working, working, working! BUT I had a very lovely evening with one of my best friends Aileen. She is a very funny girl who is every time in a good mood. :) Thanks dear, for this amazing evening.

I also would like to say thank you for my 200 followers...thanks for your comments, mails and support.

Please like my blog also on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-FashionRobot101/135630823178815#!/pages/The-FashionRobot101/135630823178815?sk=wall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your star scarf!! I must have it! :)
Can you follow each other? I'm following you!
kiss,yumiKo

yumikontheworld.blogspot.com