Sunday 19 February 2012

LONDON FASHION WEEK 2012 DAY 2: OUTFIT





















Marc by Marc Jacobs laptop bag
Zara shoes
H&M dress
ASOS bracelet
Michael Kors watch
vintage necklace
Prada sunglasses

Here is my outfit which I was wearing yesterday. I decided to wear my comfortable golden ZARA shoes, my new black H&M dress and my fur vest. The time was flying and I met again a lot of new people. Unfortunately it stated to rain in the early afternoon and so I went home around 3 pm.
During the next days I will post a lot of amazing things and interesting people.
I wish you a nice evening!! Xx Kim

GIVEAWAY ENDS: I´m writing the winner a mail in the next hour. :)

Hier ist mein Outfit von gestern. Ich habe mich wieder für ein schwarzes Kleid entschieden, das ich mir gestern bei H&M gekauft habe. Zu dem Kleid habe ich meine bequemen, goldenen ZARA Schuhe und meine Fellweste kombiniert. Die Zeit ist gerannt und ich habe wieder eine Menge neuer Leute kennen lernen dürfen. Leider hat es am frühen Nachmittag angefangen zu regnen sodass ich um 15Uhr nach Hause gefahren bin.
In den nächsten Tagen werde ich viele Bilder von unglaublich schönen Dingen und interessanten Leuten  posten.
Ich wünsche euch einen schönen Abend!! Xx Kim

GIVEAWAY beendet: Ich schicke dem Gewinner in der nächsten Stunde eine Mail und werde den Nagellack dann sofort losschicken. :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

I adore those shoes! What's going on with the woman interviewing you? Looks pretty cool!

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com

Yago Richelly said...

they look wonderful!

I loved the folder!

www.taonic.com.br

lapeace said...

Tolles Outfit!

xoxo

lapeace-lifestyle.blogspot.com