Saturday 26 May 2012

double paisley jumpsuit


River Island jumpsuit
Buffalo shoes
H&M ring + jeans jacket + clutch
Vintage necklace
Prada sunglasses






I´m looking like a Dalmatian (dog) after two days sunbathe. :D My skin is brown, red and in some "places" still white (I absolutely don´t know why). I couldn´t wait to wear my short jumpsuit which I bought three months before in London. I really like the different prints and colors and the fact that the jumpsuit is short. It´s a perfect example for color blocking in combination with print mix. I thought that the jumpsuit fits good with my jeans jacket which is always my companion in summer. To be honest a jeans jacket fits to every outfit. The Buffalo sandals are my favorite shoes for summer but I´m looking for some new one.   Xx Kim


No comments: