Saturday 9 June 2012

my top accessories

MY TOP ACCESSORIES



Minimal Baroque Prada sunglasses
Marc by Marc Jacobs neon orange notebook case
Michael Kors watch
vintage necklace (from my mum)
ASOS STUDS bracelet
H&M moon ring
feather hairband bought at Portobello Road Market
Primark electric blue gloves

Here you can see some of my favorite accessories. Some are old and some are new but I love them all. Sometimes you buy things and you definitely know "this piece I will always love and wear" and I had this feeling by every single piece which you can see in the picture. I think you know that I´m always wearing the vintage necklace which reminds of a coin or my Michael Kors watch. Both pieces I can´t stop to wear because they look great with every outfit I choose. The neon orange Marc by Marc Jacobs case was a birthday present of a good friend this year and I love to wear it. I know it sounds stupid but all this accessories are telling a story and that is the reason why I LOVE THEM!!

Have a lovely day!! Xx Kim



No comments: