Sunday 17 June 2012

the army jacket









ZARA sandals + army jacket
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
Prada sunglasses
Gap jeans
H&M simple black top
Vintage necklace
Michael Kors watch
Tiffany&Co + H&M bracelets

Yesterday I had a short trip to Berlin where I was a little bit shopping, enjoying my free time and planning for Berlin Fashion Week in the beginning of July. I decided to wear my army jacket which I bought two years ago at Zara and my new Zara shoes (which was a bad decision because the weather was awful...it was just raining.) I always love to go to Berlin!! The city is just amazing and reminds me all the time a little bit of London. You have more than one places where you have cool shops and the people have definitely the best style in Germany. You have also a lot of street arts and art galleries where you can find art for everybody´s taste. I would love to move to Berlin for a period of my time but we will see... I will post soon as I can my new finds which I bought yesterday. I wish you a great sunday!! Xx 

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

OHHHH MY GOD you got those Prada sunglasses! We've been obsessing over them! You where them well!!!!

xoxo
Dorothy
www.snobaffair.com