Wednesday 25 July 2012

Chanel Pop-Up Store in London


24 July - 27 December in Covent Garden, London

HUGE NEWS...finally the Chanel pop-up boutique opens in London. Forget London Bridge or Buckingham Palace - if you are visiting London this summer, autumn or winter, there is only one place to visit for fashionistas - the amazing Chanel beauty store which is in one of my favorite places in London - Govent Garden! I think Govent Garden is the best place for this shop because the area always reminds me a little bit of Paris. I can remember that Tommy Hilfiger had also a pop-up house in the heart of Covent Garden last summer where the brand presented the new spring and summer collection 2011 in a cute holiday house. The idea was great and now one of the biggest brands follows. 
With over 50 square meters is the shop a dream for every woman- lipsticks, nail polish, eyeshadow, mascara- all what we love!!
I´m going to my second hometown (LONDON!) in the beginning of August and I´m staying for 4 weeks while I´m doing my internship. One of my first activities will be a visit to Covent Garden and if you have not the change to go to London next time you read all details about the Chanel pop-up store on my blog! 

So have a lovely day! Xx Kim




No comments: