Tuesday 31 July 2012

chilly billy outfit


Sorry I´m so busy at the moment that I have no time for posing and taking outfit pictures so I needed to create a quick collage. I absolutely love the leo scarf which is from Zara. The jeans is from GAP. I always buy my jeans at GAP because they fit perfect for me. The beautiful blue boots are from UGG. I wear every autumn and winter Uggs and I need some new one for this year soon. The bag is from Alexander Wang which I LOVE. The hat and the sunglasses are from Topshop and the red bracelet from Hermes.

Tomorrow I have my last exam so I will have more time for posting. The first 10 days of my university break I´m spending at home with my mum and my friends (so excited!!) and than I´m going to my second hometown London where I´m doing an internship. Where? I will tell you soon ;-)

PEACE Xx Kim