Thursday 26 July 2012

MBfw: photography by Daniele Gus


photography by Daniele Gus

A huge THANK YOU to Daniele Gus for taking such great pictures. On the first day Berlin Fashion Week my friend Gentiana and I - we met photographer Daniele and he took this pictures while we spend our free time to meet new people and have small talks. He is a great photographer because normally it takes ages to get some good pictures of me but he took just some shots and VOILA I really like the pics. 

Now I´m thinking about to take always a photographer with me it doesn´t matter where I´m going he could always take some nice pictures which I also really like!

So and with this idea I wish you a beautiful day! Xx Kim







2 comments:

Kate L. said...

wow...so gorgeous!!!

FASHION CAT
www.myfashioncat.com

Elina J. said...

you look absolutely gorgeous! :)

http://thepineaplelife.blogspot.fi/