Saturday 28 July 2012

The Fashion Guru


Yesterday I had some time to have a look around all my favorite online shops and I found some beautiful jewellery. The blue/pink bracelet is from River Island and the rest is from Zara. The necklace is also from Zara and the rings are from YSL (I know they are not new but I still love them!) The earrings I found at Topshop. 
In autumn and winter - the jewellery will still be colorful and flashy. I really like the bracelet on the first "arm" (right side) which I´ve never seen before at Zara so I should go for some shopping soon as possible.
To be honest I love my new Fashion Guru and I think I will keep "him" on my blog. What do you think about my idea?      
COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

1 comment:

V. said...

Thanks for leaving me your adress, your blog is great and I'm following you :) Great bracelets btw!


New post on SEARCH IN FASHION - Jumpsuits