Monday 30 July 2012

wardrobe inspirations


It´s every girls dream: a walk-in closet. After I saw the pictures I want a closet like this much rather than before. I think that you can find good inspirations in this pictures for example the shopping bags in a frame or share your work place with your cloths (iMac+desk).
I guess the problem that we most have is that we haven´t enough space in our flats to realize a dream like this. I need to wait for a walk-in closet but I´m more than sure that I will have one before I´m dying. :D:D It must be so cool to wake up and walk in your wardrobe full with cloths, shoes, bags, jewellery and sunglasses....it´s a great start in a new day! Aww.....I want, I want...I want... 

Xx Kim








pictures: pinterest

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW *.*


www.theprettybaby.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow! ich brauche mehr platz... *nachbarnausquartieren*

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! My closet will never be as fabulous as any of these!

V. said...

I WANT IT *.*

New post on SEARCH IN FASHION - Guest post over at Hanna's: DIY pink ombre shorts