Sunday 12 August 2012

little ben







Ach a relaxed sunday in London is ending! I started my day with a walk from Waterloo to Govent Garden which is my standard walk. The weather was warm and sunny again.
 
I stopped at Govent Garden to visit the Chanel pop-up store. To be honest I was disappointed...the shop looks great from outside but if you are going inside it´s more than boring...there is no word to describe the atmosphere and the whole shop. I found that the sale assistants were very arrogant and I guess that was the reason why nobody was inside...joking apart it´s true nobody was there. After two minutes I left the shop....


 I wish you a nice evening. Xx Kim


1 comment:

Catarine Martins said...

I just love London.:) Have a nice night dear.
Kiss.
www.laetitiasweeneyrose.wordpress.com