Saturday 11 August 2012

shoes for taff girls?!


Everywhere you go in London you can see studded shoes. I really love shoes like in my pictures which I took today but taste is different. The shoes in the first and third picture are from Jeffrey Campbell and I think they are just for taff and brave girls. I mean in Germany where I come from everybody would look at me if I would wear this shoes. (people in London are much different!)
The shoes in the second picture are from one of my favorite shoe brands Kurt Geiger and it was "love at first sight". With shoes like this you are always an eye catcher and you can pimp every simple outfit.


1 comment:

V. said...

I have a pair of heels and flats with studs, and I loooooove them :)


New post on SEARCH IN FASHION - DIY Lego cross necklace at VJuliet