Saturday 12 January 2013

sunshine makes me always smile

Photobucket

ZARA yellow cardigan + leo scarf
American Apparel shirt
vintage fur vest
Buffalo boots
Gap jeans
Michael Kors watch
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
sunglasses bought at Camden Market

I enjoyed my saturday in my new hometown Hamburg with the first sunshine this year. I decided to wear my old yellow cardigan from ZARA, biker boots from Buffalo, a simple jeans and my favorite leo scarf. ...and of course my sunglasses which I bought last summer at the Camden Town Market in London. The sunshine makes me always smile it doesn´t matter if it´s cold or not. Of course I was wearing my winter jacket too but I thought you can see my outfit much more without my parka.

I wish you all a wonderful and lazy sunday!! Xx


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: